Saturday, December 31, 2016

My First Blog Post

For 2017 I decided to start a new blog. I am not going to do New Year’s resolutions But since I have never written a blog before I will start one now.

The first entry is going to be my accomplishments combined with my hopes for the future.

Notable things I’ve accomplished
·        Graduating high school with the “normal” people
·        3 years of college part time
·        10 years of driving
·        1 year of marriage + a baby though both baby and wife passed away
·        Living on my own for the last 21 years
·        Bought 2 cars in my life.. paid cash for the first one, and got a loan on my own for the second
·        Business owner
·        160k in sales

Notable situations where I’ve defeated my opponent
Former Father In Law: “Son.. I admire you.. You can tell people to go to Hell so diplomatically they pack with a big shit eating grin and gleefully rush for Hell’s escalator. They don’t realize you told them to go to Hell till its too late to ask for ice.. Then they turn and YOU are the one waving and grinning because you’re long gone”
Got my apartment remodeled to meet ADA standards.
Got the carpet replaced in the main lobby of my apartment building
Got the curb cut fixed in front of my apartment building
Disputed a “rule” that satellite tv is not allowed in the building
Met with State’s Attorney on a case for a friend who informed me.. I’m not putting you on the stand..  you are a born hellraiser and I can probably win my case on facts.. but you are charismatic enough you can win on character alone. My friend’s charges were reduced to misdemeanor 1
      The police pulled a gun and threatened to shoot my dog. I said listen put it away and go to your vehicle right now. I'll meet you there in two minutes. If you do not holster your gun and step backwards I will call my lawyer right now. He did as he was asked.



GOALS FOR 2017 & BEYOND
Get paid for my best talent.. talking
Perform stand up comedy
Pay off my van hopefully in a year
Spend more time with family & friends
Look for new business opportunities so I can have other sources of money
Continue being a disability rights advocate
Explore a run in politics



Well folks that’s all for now.  Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment